GRADUATE / MASTER'S ADMISSION INFORMATION:
The School for the Advancement of English Language and Learning (SAELL) follows Northeastern Illinois University's non-discriminatory policy. You must...
- Be 22 years or older.
- Have a Bachelor degree from an accredited international university.
- Have a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale to apply to most programs.
- Upload a copy of your transcripts.
Full admission will be granted to most programs after you...
- Get a 79/80 on TOEFL IBT, 6.5 on IETLS, or equivalent. (Some departments have higher requirements)
- Completed an ECE or WES evaluation of your Bachelor degree transcripts.
- Completed a full application to the graduate college.
- Other departmental requirements will apply.