Thank you for your support in caring for orphaned kittens in your home until they are 8 weeks old or of weight for spay/neuter surgery. If mom has truly not returned after several hours, newborn kittens will require human intervention and round-the-clock care, including bottle-feeding and more.
Please complete the form below prior to picking up your kit. Simply show a screenshot or a print out of your completed form to a staff member when you pick up your kit. If you need assistance completing this form, please call 356-2200 or visit us.
Hawaiian Humane can help to get you started by offering Kitten Kits at no cost.
Pick up locations for Kitten Kits include:
- Adoption Center: 7 days a week, 11 am – 6 pm
- Ginny Tiu Spay/Neuter Center: Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday: 7 - 9 am and 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Admissions Center: 7 days a week, 7 am – 7 pm
- Administrative Reception: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Waipahu Pet Kokua Center: Sunday: 10 am – 1:30 pm, Monday – Wednesday: 1 – 5:30 pm, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: Closed
- Humane Investigators on the road, island wide
Hawaiian Humane Kitten Kits include:
- 12oz can of KMR (Kitten Formula)
- Nursing bottle, extra nipples & a bottle brush
- 2-3cc oral syringes (for syringe feeding neonates)
- 2-Miracle Nipples (a special attachment)
- 2-cans of wet kitten food
- Cardboard carrier (for transport)
- Hand Warmers and Hand Towel (to keep them cozy)
- Training Resource: Orphan Kittens Booklet
Visit HawaiianHumane.org/Kittens for more information and resources.