Thank you for your interest in ARC ALS2 courses at Royal Perth Hospital in 2019.
Please read & acknowledge the following points before continuing:
- Completion of this online form puts your details on the waitlist - it does not guarantee you a place on a course.
- Course places are prioritised to RPH medical and nursing staff who carry the MET page, & those working at RPH at the time of the course.
- We have a limited number of places for those working outside RPH.
Once on the waitlist, please ensure you check your nominated email address regularly.
- Participants will be contacted via email if a course place becomes available. First round offers are emailed out anywhere from 8 - 10 weeks prior to the course.
- Pre-reading materials must be received by participants no later than 4 weeks prior to the course (as per ARC course regulations).
- Course fees must be paid prior to receiving pre-reading materials.