Restaurants/Chefs participating in the Verde Valley Wine Festival will be asked to provide samples/small bites for approximately 1,300-1,400 attendees on the day(s) you are participating. Breweries/Spirit Providers/Libations are asked to provide 1,300-1,400 samples to attendees on the day(s) of the festival you are participating. There is no fee to participate as this is considered a donation and promotion-style event.
There will be a strong emphasis on presentation, on-site cooking and preparation. Decorative and creative displays are highly encouraged to enhance the experience for attendees. This is an opportunity to bring your culinary “crème de la crème”, and truly market your restaurant and culinary perspective to some of the state's most elite clientele on Mother's Day Weekend.
WHAT IS PROVIDED TO YOU
Participating as a featured restaurant, brewery, or purveyor at VVWF comes with lots of benefits!
▪ Extensive PR and marketing for the event. Enhancing the visibility of participating chefs and restaurants in print, radio and television prior to the event.
▪ Social Media tools and exposure for participating in the event
▪ Onsite Event Benefits include limited paper goods for serving samples at the event, one 6 foot table at the event, and a COVERED TENT 10 x 10 exhibit space onsite.
▪ In-house print media provided to restaurants (travelers, flyer, window decals, etc.)
▪ Staff badges onsite at the event (for cooking and serving staff)
▪ VVWF will provide each restaurant with a special event Health Department Application.
▪ 2 complimentary tickets to the event to use for marketing, social promotions or customer loyalty program
▪ Restaurants, breweries, libations or purveyors participating in the VVWF who live over 50 miles from Clarkdale, AZ will receive a $75.00 honorarium
WHAT WE ARE ASKING FROM CHEFS, RESTAURANTS, BREWERIES, DISTILLERIES & PURVEYORS:
▪ Promote the VVWF on your social media with examples provided by the festival for your use
▪ Provide a minimum of 1,300 - 1,400 menu and/or drink samplings for event attendees
▪ Provide a handwashing station as required by the Health Department (5 gallon igloo, grey water bucket, paper towels and soap).
▪ Restaurants must provide all serving utensils, preparation materials, etc.
▪ Check-In for load-in & set-up at the Clarkdale Town Park between 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM. Be set up and ready to serve by 11:45 AM for V.I.P. Guests.
▪ Provide all staff to oversee restaurant booth on your participation day(s) on Saturday May 13 and/or Sunday, May 14 from your check-in until the event ends at 5 PM.
▪ Clean-Up your booth area appropriately at the conclusion of the festival and leave it cleaner than you found it.
General Admission $35.00 or Two Day General Admission $55.00
V.I.P. Experience $125.00
Platinum V.I.P. Experience $185
Any questions regarding the event can be directed to:
Shelby Scheer, Festival Coordinator | Phone: 520-304-1148 or Email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit www.VerdeValleyWineFestival.com