1. All CAAHEP Neurodiagnostic and Intraoperative Monitoring program preceptors/clinical instructors and preceptors/clinical instructors for formal education programs recognized by ABRET meeting requirements will be eligible to earn ARCs.
2. Program Directors along with Clinical Managers will verify participation. Completion of the appropriate documentation form is required.
3. Clinical Instructors must be credentialed in the area in which they are instructing.
4. Hours will be awarded to renew the credential related to the instruction rendered.
5. Technologists may submit up to 15 hours of ARCs awarded for clinical instruction for every 5-year recertification cycle.
6. Falsification of claims may result in disciplinary action according to ABRET’s Code of Ethics.