Renewing EEG Laboratory Accreditation requires the following:
- Compliance with ACNS Guidelines and ABRET Accreditation Standards documented by signature with evidence of compliance in submitted recordings.
- Submission of three EEGs (no LTM, ECI, or ambulatory recordings) selected by LAB-EEG for evaluation. Data should be de-identified and encrypted, according to institutional policy.
- Submission of a $500 accreditation fee payable to ABRET. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Submission of the required documentation and EEGs prior to the end of the year of expiration.
- To keep accredited labs aware of the expectations and standards.
- To provide feedback on any changes that may affect accreditation status with suggested actions to maintain compliance.
Attachments must be appropriately labeled.
Please send one copy of each of the requested documents and EEG data, including patient histories on digital media (CD, DVD, flash drive) to the ABRET Office. If you would like to upload your data to a HIPAA-compliant server, contact the office for a link.