An advisor rate for the conference this year will be offered at $125. This rate will include the following:
* Access to the Student Networking Reception on Tuesday, October 8th
* Continental breakfast on Wednesday, October 9th
* Case Competition preliminary, semi-final, and final rounds (free event; open to public)
* Student Luncheon on Wednesday, October 9th
* Public Policy Forum on Wednesday, October 9th (Semi-finalists announced at this event)
* Opening Night Reception on Wednesday, October 9th (Finalist announced at this event)
Tickets to all other events, including the Scholarship Awards Dinner & Gala on Friday, October 11th, where we will celebrate all case competition participants and announce the case winners can be purchased separately.
Advisors are asked to register using the online conference registration form. The registration form can be found by clicking the “ECC/STUDENTS” tab on the NAHSE website (www.nahse.org), then click on Student Case Competition. The reistration form and the registration brochure (also includes a registration form) can be downloaded. The form can be returned to NAHSE Headquarters via email (email@example.com) or fax (202.772.1072). Please indicate that you are an advisor on the form.