Steps to Apply:
- Complete and submit 2021-2022 Application and pay the $125 non-refundable application fee
- Submit required forms: student’s birth certificate, social security card, MS Certification of Immunization Form 121
- Report cards showing final grades from the previous two years
- Most recent report card from current year
- Any available standardized test results
- Schedule admission test and coordinate a campus tour with Admissions
Brown Christian Academy seeks students with the ability to excel academically and benefit from the school’s Christian education programs. Students are admitted based on previous school reports, test scores, a family interview, and other relevant information.
Continued enrollment is contingent upon satisfactory academic progress, acceptable conduct, and upstanding business office transactions, cooperation with school policy and procedures and general decorum.
I agree to comply with the rules and regulations of Brown Christian Academy (BCA) regarding fees, attendance, health, clothing and other items as specified in the Parent/Student Handbook. The information contained in the Parent/Student Handbook as well as the tuition rates are subject to change. BCA administrative staff will notify parents in writing of any changes.
By signing this agreement, I agree to honor all terms of the contract and the written policies of Brown Christian Academy, now and in the future. Breach of this agreement in any way by the parent or student, may result in immediate termination of services.
I understand the terms of this application and certify to the best of my knowledge that the information provided is accurate.