Participants must meet the following criteria for eligibility
- Please check-off and return this page with your application
Completed applications must be submitted to ACTS Career Center by April 17, 2021
- Participant must be between 15 and 20 years on June 21, 2021
- Must submit two letters of recommendation from adults.
- Participant must be in good academic standing (High School or College) with a 2.0 cum GPA or higher or currently active in a tutoring program. / Must enclose a copy of your report card or transcript. Tutoring assistance is available: Email an inquiry to: email@example.com
- Complete 1 Volunteer Service Project and submit a completed a BYI Volunteer Certification form with your application. Volunteer opportunities are available through the following ministries: Brown Youth Initiative Planning Team. Brown Baptist Volunteer Ministry (firstname.lastname@example.org) BMBC Farm Project.
- Applicant must include a one page resume with the application. If resume writing assistance is needed, Google: teen age resumes to gain insight or please contact ACTS Career Center at 662.796.2287.
- Participant must have an active bank account.
- Participant must not exceed 120 work hours within program dates June 21 through July 18, 2021 at $8.50 per hour.
- Participant is encouraged to not have other employment during specified program dates.
- Participant is encouraged to pay tithes with income.
- Participant will follow safe Covid practices while in the workplace.
- Return BYI application by email or mail to: email@example.com no later than April 17, 2021
- Volunteer Certification
- Steven D. Morgan Guidelines
- BYI Reference
* Incomplete applications will not be considered for participation. If selected, an acceptance letter and invitation to the 2021 BYI Orientation will be emailed to you. Attendance to the 2021 BYI Orientation is mandatory. A parent or guardian must attend with first time participants. Employment assignments will not be issued to participants with incomplete forms or banking documentation.