Average completion times for various procedures on dry vans, flatbeds and refrigerated trailers.
• Expected completion times for various equipment installations, including but not limited to: liftgates; floors; doors; hardware; electrical/lighting; wheels, tires and hubs; bumpers; brake controls and air systems; and others.
• Average times for painting and touching up certain parts and equipment is also included.
• Employee compensation.
• Potential opportunities to enhance operational efficiency.
• Breakdown of the tabulated installation times for 20 types of trailer components and equipment, showing average times in terms of hours.
• Key information about respondents’ operations, including data about personnel, shop financial metrics, mobile service, and more.
The Service Department Labor Hours Guide is available free-of-charge in a .pdf format to NTDA members. Printed copies of the Guide are available to members for $49. Nonmembers may purchase the Guide for $149. To order a printed of the Guide submit this order form or contact Gwen Brown at (810) 229-5960, or e-mail email@example.com.