TIF supports Lebanese productive sector associations and clustered companies through a grant funding mechanism designed to deliver essential business services and provide other forms of support to partners focused on export and import substitution, securing finance/investment and improving the business and investment enabling environment. Development Plans must be at the sector level, which will directly benefit more than one company.
TIF is implemented by DAI Global, LLC. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. DAI transforms ideas into action and action into impact. DAI is committed to shaping a more livable world.
TIF Eligibility Criteria
Groups of enterprises may collaborate to initiate sectoral improvements, increase production capacity, propose policy reforms, etc. Collaboration to improve a sector or sectors and/or increase production capacity is highly encouraged. Where possible, TIF will request applicants to collaborate and increase impact as a result of TIF support.
Registered non-government entities, universities, community-based entities, and other civil society organizations may apply. Private sector for-profit firms (companies, business service providers with unique and innovative ideas, etc.) are also encouraged to submit applications but they cannot charge fees or profit to TIF. Industry groups, associations, organizational clusters and shared platforms may also apply. All applicants must provide a Development Plan that clearly supports one or more of TIF’s USAID-approved sectors that increase exports and enhance competitiveness, leading to improved production capacity, employment generation and domestic finance/investment.
Links to APS & Other Related Documents - For Reference Only. Scroll down to the reCAPTCHA button to apply.
TIF publishes an Annual Program Statement (APS) which serves as the invitation for prospective partners to submit competitive Development Plans and potentially receive TIF project support. The APS contains the conditions for potential project support. This application website contains a simple form for applicants to propose brief Development Plans. TIF will review the Development Plans based on the selection criteria in the APS to select which Development Plans will proceed to a co-creation process with TIF. Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the full APS to understand TIF's requirements.
- Download the APS via this link.
- Access all questions and answers related to the APS via this link.
- If your Development Plan meets the criteria outlined in the APS and if you want to apply, SCROLL DOWN to the bottom of this page to click the reCAPTCHA "I am not a robot" box, allowing you to navigate to the application.
- You will be asked a series of questions.
- The red asterisk/star* indicates that an answer is required.
Save & Return
- This form contains a "Save & Return" feature. If you need to save your progress, you may do so via the "Save Progress" button at the bottom of the page.
- Saving your progress will require you to create a username and password to access your saved form at a later date.
- In order to view the "Save Progress" button, you must first click on the reCAPTCHA button.
- If you save an application, you may access it via this link.