Instructions: print your answers. Answer all questions, please.
Each family must submit a non- refundable, early enrollement application fee of $200.00 for each student by April 1, 2017. An enrollment fee after April 1, 2017 will be $250.00 per child.
1) Acceptance and commitment to the mission statement.
2) Academic history based on previous school records (if applicable).
3) Successful completion of admissions test (if applicable).
4) Evidence of a history of positive school behavior.
5) Approval based on interview conducted by the Principal.
6) Student must be 2 1/2 years old (30 months) by August 1st of the upcoming year.
7) 100% Bathroom trained.
Admissions priority will be given based on the following criteria:
1) Having a parent who is a staff member.
2) Having a sibling that is currently enrolled (must not have an outstanding balance).
3) Date of application.
Having previously attended an Islamic school (if applicable).
AnnoorAcademy is a full -time, Islamic school established for the sake of Allah (SWT) to provide an Islamic educational environment. This educational choice strives to provide the highest academic standards in all subjects with a special focus on the Qur’an and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). AnnoorAcademy’s mission is to graduate a generation of Muslims who:
- · Have a solid understanding of Tawheed (oneness of the Creator),
- · Have a strong Islamic moral character,
- · Have leadership skills and Taqwa (piety),
- · Have a strong sense of responsibility and realize that Islam is a way of life,
- · Interact with community and global issues with an Islamic frame of mind, and
- · Are academically equipped to succeed and excel in an increasingly competitive and