Applicants with prior teaching experience and certification by the State of Arkansas, or any other state, will be our first consideration as a teacher for the core subjects grades K-6. Candidates with at least a Bachelor’s degree will also be considered for grades K-6. In addition, a candidate holding an Associate Degree in Education will also be considered based on experience, personality, and references for pre-k only and non core subjects. For the non core subjects (Koran, Arabic and Religion History), teaching ability, qualifications and experience will be taken into consideration.
To Apply for the Teaching Position:
- Fill-in the application on the following pages as completely as possible. If some of the questions do not apply, mark them N/A. Print, type, or write legibly.
- Include a current cover letter and résumé with a list of references.
- Applicants with any degree attained in the United States must include official copies of ALL college coursework completed thus far and a copy of any teaching licenses you may have (if applicable).
- Applicants who have not attained a degree from the United States must submit a copy of their diploma(s) and a copy of their academic transcript from their native country.
- Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.
- Misleading or incomplete statements could lead to your rejection as an applicant or your subsequent dismissal as an employee.
NOTE: Submitting this application and/or going through the interview process does not automatically guarantee a position at the school.