We look forward to working with you. This form collects extensive information. Thank you for working with us to gather as much insight as possible. This helps us provide you with the greatest value possible from services of the Stern Center.
Submission of this form begins the registration and scheduling process for Stern Center Social Learning and Speech Therapy services. Once complete, you will receive an email that confirms this submission and explains the next steps.
Before getting started, please take a moment to read through the following information about scheduling and program costs.
Sessions are typically 1 hour long and are scheduled Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 6:00pm EST (5:00pm on Fridays).
Please note: Instructional time is highly valued and limited. Make-up sessions are limited.
- Make-ups are offered for any provider absence.
- Clients receiving 1 - 4 hours of scheduled sessions during the school year are entitled to cancel and make up the equivalent of 1 week’s sessions during each semester (example: 1 session per week = 1 rescheduled session per semester).
- To be eligible for a make-up session, clients must notify the Stern Center at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session.
- Clients receiving services scheduled for 5 or more hours per week during the school year, make-ups are provided for provider absence only.
- For all Summer Services, make-ups are provided for provider absence only.
To assure continuity of instruction and avoid missed sessions, the Stern Center may shift services scheduled in person to an online format when mild illness or other concerns warrant.
Social Learning and Speech Therapy Program Cost:
- 1:1 Instruction: $135/hour
- Group Instruction: $95/hour
We recognize that specialized services like those we provide are a significant cost for many families. We offer short-term payment plans, available to all, and financial assistance through a scholarship program with income parameters. Through the generosity of donors, scholarships help reduce costs for families that have an annual adjusted gross income of under $125,000. Awards range from 20% to 70% of the total cost of service. Percentage award is determined by household income and size. We encourage all who qualify to apply for assistance by filling out the application included in this registration form.
If you have questions, or need help filling out this form, please email email@example.com or call 802-276-8681.