1. Event must not compete with Three Rivers Festival core events.
2. Event should be unique and entertaining for the general public.
3. Interactive and educational events are encouraged.
4. Event organizers must provide an area appropriate for the event, with adequate room for spectators (if appropriate).
5. If you wish to hold your event in Headwaters Park or Freimann Square, please check with Three Rivers Festival office (426-5556) ASAP for availability.
6. Event organizers are responsible for all logistical details related to their event, including permits, security, lighting, portajons, trash containers, etc.
7. Events must suppy a $1,000,000 Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming Three Rivers Festival as 'Additional Insured," either uploaded with application or mailed to TRF's office. Contact your insurance Agent to get a copy of your COI.
8. Event must be handicap accessible.
9. Chair or Co-Chair of the event must be on site at all times.
10. Events must have an adequate number of volunteers to execute the event while maintaining crowd control and addressing safety concerns.
11. The Three Rivers Festival logo must appear on any printed materials, ad or signage promoting the event. Logo will be provided to approved events.
10. Event area must be clean and free of any hazards (electrical cords, etc)
11. Event must have restroom facilities.
12. Directional signs leading to the event and informational signs about the event must be present (listing start time, food, restrooms, etc).
13. All events must have plans for medical incidents that may arise.
14. Any event serving food must have a Board of Health permit. Call (260) 449-7562 for more info. Note: Three Rivers Festival does not have authority to waive permits or fees for the Board of Health, City of Fort Wayne or police services for any event.
15. Events which promotes or displays images of violence, illegal substances or behavior will not be granted Affiliated status.
16. If an approved Affiliated Event is cancelled, Affiliated Event fees paid to TRF are NON-REFUNDABLE.
17. Affiliated Event applications are subject to approval of Three Rivers Festival. Application does not guarantee acceptance. If your event is declined, you will be notified by email.