The following rules are for all vendors who apply for booth space in the Emporium. Vendor applications are for space ONLY. All applications are on a first come first serve basis, regardless if applicant has participated previously. The Emporium at the Thee Rivers Festival is outdoors. All booths will be outdoors, so please plan accordingly! The Three Rivers Festival Emporium will not supply extension cords, tables, tents, or other equipment. Non-compliance of the rules as outlined below or in further written notices will result in the removal of vendor with no refund due to vendor and loss of security deposit.
The Three Rivers Festival will provide the following:
• Fenced and gated area for the event
• 24 hour Police security for duration of the Emporium/Festival
• First aid facilities
• ATM services
• Trash removal
• Information booth
• Event marketing and publicity
• Quality control
• Vendor restroom facilities
• Free vendor parking
• Limited electricity
Rules for Emporium Vendor Applications:
• Acceptance: Booth space is limited and acceptance for all vendors will be at the discretion of the Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee. The Emporium Committee reviews applications once a month. All vendors accepted into the Emporium will be notified by email of their acceptance and will receive a vendor agreement in the mail, which must be signed and accompanied by full payment by the date listed on the agreement to secure the space. Any vendors who fail to sign and return the agreement and payment by the date listed on the agreement will be removed from the Emporium.
• Pavilion Booth Spaces: Any vendor who wishes to have a booth space under the covered pavilion will need to pay the Pavilion fee of $50.00 per 10’x10’ space in addition to the regular booth fee. Pavillion spaces are limited and are not guaranteed. Pavilion spaces are on a first come first serve basis. Any vendor who pays the fee, but cannot be placed in the pavilion due to lack of space, will receive a refund on the pavilion space fee.
• Duplicate Vendors: The Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee limits “like” vendors, so festival guests will have a variety of vendors to peruse and shop. Whether you are a direct-sales vendor, crafter or concessionaire, vendors will be limited and accepted on a first-come basis.
• Placement: Placement for vendors in the Emporium is at the discretion of the Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee. There are NO GUARANTEES that any returning vendor will have the same space or location from any previous year. At no time will the Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee guarantee usage of all selling sides of spaces. Assigned spaces cannot be changed.
• Set-Up: Vendors may begin to set-up on Thursday, July 8, 2021 between 8:00am – 6:00pm and on Friday, July 9, 2021 between 8:00am – 1:00pm. All vendors need to be completely set-up and ready to open on Friday, July 10, 2020 by 4:00pm. Vendors for the last weekend can set-up on Thursday, July 15, 2021 between 8:00am – 4:00pm. All last weekend vendors will need to be set-up and ready to open by 5:00pm on Thursday, July 15, 2021.
• Emporium Operating Hours: 4:00pm – 10:30 pm Friday, July 9th ; 11:00 am – 10:30pm Saturday – Sunday July 10th & 11th ; 5:00pm – 10:30pm Monday-Thursday July 12th-15th ; 11:00am – 10:30pm Friday-Saturday July 16th & 17th.
• Booth Closing: Booth closing will not be permitted before 10:30pm each night of the Emporium. There will be no exceptions, unless instructed to do so by the Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee.
• Weather Policy: In the event of rain, vendors may cover their products with plastic sheeting or similar materials to protect their goods. The Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee may inform vendors of a temporary shutdown of the Emporium during weather events. During a temporary shutdown, all vendors are required to stay on site until the weather clears. Once the weather event has passed, the Emporium will reopen to the public. The only time vendors may close their booths and leave the festival grounds during operating hours is if instructed to by the Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee. Any vendors who close their booths and leave for the day during a weather event will lose their security deposit and may not be invited back to the Three Rivers Festival Emporium.
• Tear-Down: Absolutely no teardowns will be permitted prior to 10:30 pm on Sunday, July 11, 2021 and Saturday, July 17, 2021, unless instructed otherwise by the Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee. Early teardowns will result in the loss of vendor security deposit and may result in not being invited back to the Three Rivers Festival Emporium.
• Vehicles: No vehicles are allowed in the gated Emporium area of Headwaters Park West. All vendors will need to park behind the Emporium on Calhoun Street and unload their vehicles. Emporium Staff will be on hand to assist vendors that need help moving items to their booth space. Vendors will park their cars in the festival parking lot at 4th & Clinton Streets, north of Headwaters Park. Vendors are allowed to park behind the Emporium on Calhoun Street temporarily each day before opening to unload needed supplies. All vehicles must be moved to the parking lot an hour before the Emporium opens each day.
• Golf Carts/Off Road Vehicles: Golf carts or any type of off road vehicles are not allowed in the Emporium area of the Three Rivers Festival or on any area of the festival grounds.
• Booth Appearance: All tables must be skirted to the ground. Any items that are not for sale, such as packing boxes, tools, carts, etc. need to be placed out of sight in the booth. Booths must be kept tidy and attractive at all times.
• Vendor Personnel: Are required to be present at the booth during open hours for exhibitors. All booths must be open during operating hours.
• Trash: It is the responsibility of each vendor to clean up around the contracted booth area on a continual basis throughout the duration of the festival and dispose of trash in provided trash cans. Cardboard should be broken down each night and placed neatly next to the trash cans for removal. Vendors are responsible for making sure their booth area is how they found it at the end of the festival. Any trash left behind in booth spaces will result in the loss of vendor security deposit and may result in not being invited back to the Three Rivers Festival Emporium.
• Tent Rental: The Three Rivers Festival Emporium Committee will not order tents for vendors. Vendors who need to rent a tent may contact A Party Apart (260)969-0999 or Mutton Rentals (260)432-8636. Vendors renting tents must notify the Three Rivers Festival office who they are renting the tent from and the expected delivery day/time a week before Emporium set-up.
• Cancellation: Full refunds, minus application and late fees, will be given through May 15, 2021. Absolutely no refunds after this date or for “no shows”.
New this Year - COVID-19 SAFETY: Due to the COVIC-19 pandemic, each vendor will be required to submit a COVID-19 Response Plan to the festival office by June 15, 2021. Each vendor and their employees will also be required to check in with an Emporium Committee Member at the back gate each day to answer heath screening questions and have their temperature checked. This rule may be modified and/or added to at any time per the recommendations of the Allen County Department of Health, The Indiana Department of Health and/or the CDC. Vendors will be provided with updated safety guidelines prior to the start of the festival.