Parade Criteria - For ALL Entries
1. Minimum age to ride on any unit is 5 years old.
2. If walking, children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult, and have a stroller or wagon available in case of fatigue. Any exceptions to age limits must be pre-approved by TRF.
3. All participants are expected to be of sound mind and body, sober and cooperative with Parade officials before and during the Parade. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal of parade.
4. All entries must arrange for power, helium or any other supplies needed for set-up/tear-down of their unit.
5. All entries are responsible for ensuring their unit can safely fit on the Parade route (considering trees, street lights, turns, etc.)
6. Your organization's name must be an integral part of your unit, or may appear on a banner preceding or following your unit. Any advertising should be covered. Website address and phone number for your company may be displayed. Use of partisan political signs or other political material on any entry is prohibited on or around the Parade route. Any controversial statements, pictures or actions may cause your unit to be ejected from the parade.
7. All entries must incorporate the parade theme: Summer of '69!
Policy on Candy/Handout
Parade units will no longer be able to pass out candy, pencils, toys, business cards, flyers or handouts of any kind. The passing out of candy and other items entices children to enter the parade route where they face the possibility of injury. We have had several close calls over the years and continue to initiate measures to help protect our community children. While we understand that the children of our community maybe very disappointed with this new policy, our number one priority is the safety of everyone attending and participating in the parade.
Pageant Title Holder Criteria
1. One vehicle per title holder is permitted.
2. Each unit may have two (2) banner carriers.
3. Banner signage shall be limited to the title holder's name and title.
4. Driver must be licensed and have proof of insurance
5. Vehicle must maintain no more than two car lengths distance between them and the unit directly in front of them at al times.
6. Parade officials may disqualify an entry at any time if, in their opinion, the entry is not fully observing Parade rules and regulations or if the official observes any behavior or circumstance which is considered to be unsafe.