Join us for the 2019 Trivia Night on Wednesday, July 17th at the Three Rivers Festival Plaza in Headwaters East at 7 pm.
Limited to 40 Teams
Trivia Night Rules:
1. There will be 10 trivia categories with 10 questions per category.
2. Each team should designate a "team captain" to write down the team's answers. (You will receive a team packet when you check in upon arrival.)
3. The Emcee will announce the topic of the category at the beginning of each round.
4. The Emcee will read the question 2 times. The teams will have 30 seconds to brainstorm together and select the best answer to the question. The team captain will write down the teams answer on the corresponding answer sheet. At the end of each round, each team will have an additional 90 seconds to answer any questions that may not have been answered during the round, and take the answer sheet to the scorers table.
5. The Emcee will announce the correct answers to each question after the following round.
6. Answers from each team will be scored and tallied by the Trivia Committee. The committee has the final say. A scoreboard will be displayed to show the current team rankings after each round.
7. After the final round, all final scores will be tallied and prizes awarded to the teams with the 3 highest scores of the evening.
Bonus Round is available for purchase at $10.00 - the bonus round score will replace your team's worst round score from the previous ten rounds.
When your team gets in a pinch and just cannot come up with an answer to a trivia question they can purchase “mulligans”. Mulligans are sold in a pack of 10 for $10.00 with a limit of 1 pack per team. When necessary you may place a mulligan sticker on your answer sheet and it will be counted as a correct answer. Only 1 mulligan may be used per round, over the entire 10 rounds of play so choose wisely!
****NO cell phones or electronic devices of any kind may be used during the game. If a team is found to be using such a device, that team will be disqualified. There will be a basket on each table to hold your phones during the game.**** [NOTE: RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE]