Eligibility for the Texas Tech University Food Science Scholarship:
1. The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or a legal resident.
2. The applicant must have an overall B grade average.
3. The applicant must be a student pursuing a BS degree in Food Science at Texas Tech University.
4. Funds will be issued to Texas Tech University Foundation. The award to the selected recipient will be made through the Animal & Food Sciences Department.
5. The applicant should be clear and concise in completing the application, since the decision and selection of the recipient will be made on the application information, not by personal interview.
6. The recipient will be selected by the scholarship committee of the Lubbock Restaurant Association.