Taste of Dallas and Greater Dallas Restaurant Association are teaming up to promote careers in the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are committed to supporting and encouraging the development of leaders in this industry starting with a strong educational foundation.
The Chefs of Tomorrow Culinary scholarship will provide two scholarships for any student pursuing an education in a food-related industry (such as Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry or Hospitality and Restaurant Management) at a trade school, technical school, college, or university.
- (8) $1,000 Scholarships
- (1) $2,000 Education Grant
- Must apply by Friday, June 8, 2018
- Must volunteer at least (1) 4-hour shift at the Taste of Dallas Festival June 22-24, 2018
- Will receive (2) General Admission Tickets to The Taste of Dallas for volunteering?
- $2,000 grant will be awarded to the school that has the most applicants for the Chefs of Tomorrow Scholarship. This grant may be used purchase equipment and supplies for the culinary program.
Chefs of Tomorrow Scholarship and Grant will be awarded in July at a Greater Dallas Restaurant Association event.
The event will take place at the Gas Monkey Live - 10110 Technology Blvd. E, Dallas, Texas, 75220
Reminder: your shift is your entry and to qualify, you must work that 4-hour shift.
Location: Gas Monkey Live - 10110 Technology Blvd. E, Dallas, Texas, 75220