All applications, letter of reference and transcripts must be postmarked no later than March 13st.
Applicants will be disqualified if applications, letters of reference or transcripts are past the postmarked date, if they fail to meet the application requirements or if the applicant fails to follow instructions.
Please send the following materials, postmarked no later than March 13, 2020 to:
Texas Restaurant Association
W. Price Jr. Memorial Scholarship PO Box 1429
Austin, TX 78767-1429
- Official Sealed Transcript from Current High School or University
- College applicants must send transcripts covering a minimum of the previous two academic years (must include high school transcripts if a freshman)
- Signed and Sealed Letters of Recommendation from:
- current or previous employer (only accepted on company letterhead, with signature over envelope seal)
- an official of the high school, culinary academy or university you are currently enrolled (only accepted on school letterhead, with signature over envelope seal)