- The 'save-and-return' web-form requires a user name and password which will apply to all Planning applications.
- We recommend using your email as your username
- Re-use the same username/password for applications in other NCLWF programs, but you will need to create the 'new' login credentials for each program area.
- Once the username and password is created, you can save and return to your application(s) in progress.
- The grant submission confirmation page contains information on scheduling a virtual project review meeting with your regional Field Representative that will occur in the weeks following the grant deadline.
- Applications must be submitted by midnight on the deadline, see the NCLWF website for Donated Mini-Grant Deadlines.